zaterdag 23 januari 2010

The First Post

I have been cracking my head over this first post. How to start out a Blog, how to write a post that will define by its content the expectations (my own) and obligations (to myself) for the future of this Blog? So I'll start with a sum-up of those two factors.

Expectations:
- This Blog will be read
- This Blog will inspire myself and others
- This Blog will remind me my goals and ambitions, and help me get there.

Obligations:
- I will start a monthly Gamedesign Challenge here. (More about that later)
- I will talk about Games (of any kind) from a designers perspective
- I will talk about Gamedesign

Having jumped that hedge, I feel thrilled to take this step. For me it stands for making the choice of becoming a Gamedesigner. For me this is a promise of things to come and dreams to live.

Rik out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten